The entity responsible for processing your data is einfach so! Ewelina Toruńczak-Pawłowicz with its registered office in Marszałkowska 111 Street, 00-102 Warsaw, tax identification number (NIP): 841-162-89-74. If you have any questions regarding data processing, you can contact us by phone or e-mail: +48 22 244 12 01, email@example.com.
You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data – it is completely voluntary. However, certain data is necessary so that you can collaborate with us, use the services we provide and enjoy the full functionality of our website. Should you have doubts as to the legitimacy of processing your data by us, you can always contact the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
1. Personal data is information that makes it possible to identify a specific natural person, including their name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, correspondence address, location data or internet identifier.
2. The processing of personal data includes all activities and operations carried out with relation to this data – collecting, storing, organizing, modifying, using, sharing and deleting. The activities and operations mentioned above may be carried out both automatically and manually.
3. Your personal data will be processed by us until an objection is raised or your consent for data processing for the purpose of providing services or for marketing purposes is withdrawn. Please remember that you can always request information on your personal data and demand that it be corrected or deleted – it is your so called “right to be forgotten”. However, deletion of data implies that we will no longer be able to provide you with added value resulting from the current state of affairs.
1. At any time, you can contact us using the contact forms available on our website. By sending a message, you provide us with the following data: your name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number. To send the message, you must allow us to process this data by checking the appropriate box on the form.
2. For analytical purposes, our website collects fully anonymous data about its visitors. Let us reassure you that these are not data that can be used to identify a specific natural person – they have a purely statistical significance and value.
3. If you have a Facebook account, you can contact us on Messenger directly from our website by using the blue icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. By doing so, you contact an external social platform, and we see your Facebook profile as the sender of the message.
4. Signing a contract for the provision of services with us requires that you provide us with the following data: your name and surname, correspondence address, PESEL number, telephone number and e-mail address. The data is processed by us only for the purposes necessary to perform the subject matter of the contract entered into by you, for example, to organize a language course. An exception to this is the e-mail address, the processing of which you can also agree to in order to receive from us, among other things, information about our current special offers as well as marketing and free educational materials.
5. We also process personal data from publicly available sources, for example, from other websites, company registers or foreign trade centers. We treat all processed data with due respect, store it in a safe manner and do not disclose it to third parties without the express consent of the data owner.
The employees of the einfach so! Ewelina Toruńczak-Pawłowicz company are authorized to work with your personal data as part of the performance of their professional duties. In addition, we can entrust your data to external service providers acting for the einfach so! Ewelina Toruńczak-Pawłowicz company, in which case we oblige them to keep your data confidential and to process it in accordance with applicable law.
All personal data is processed by us in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data:
1. D Performance of contractual obligations [Article 6(1)(b) GDPR]:
The processing of personal data is necessary for the organization of language courses and exams as well as for the completion of projects and orders. The purposes of data processing depend primarily on the specific product being the subject of the contract.
2. Compliance with a legal obligation [Article 6(1)(c) GDPR]:
Some legal obligations of the einfach so! Ewelina Toruńczak-Pawłowicz company may require the processing of personal data. This applies in particular to accounting.
3. Upon your consent [Article 6(1)(a) GDPR]:
4. For the purposes of legitimate interests [Article 6(1)(f) GDPR]:
The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the einfach so! Ewelina Toruńczak-Pawłowicz company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner requiring the protection of personal data.
Marszałkowska 111 Street
Tax ID: 841-162-89-74
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Call us: +48 22 244 12 01
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date – develop yourself and take part in many initiatives!